We are adding lot of features to this application. We can modify it to cater for your specific needs. Please contact us for more information.
- Download and Install SharePoint Foundation 2010 Client Object Model Redistributable (from Microsoft). The files are SPClient_x64.msi or SPClient_x86.msi
- as SpCsvImporter also supports exporting to SharePoint online you will need to download http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42038 and http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35588
- Download the SharePoint CSV Import application SpCsvImport here or via the download button (right)
- Extract SpCsvImport zip file and run setup.exe.
Importing a CSV into SharePoint
- For step by step instructions to import a CSV file into SharePoint
- Double click on the CSV Column to edit properties.
- To Exclude a CSV column for an export do not define a List field type for it.
- Delete a Column. You need to delete the column from the CSV File. In fact you can just not define a List field type for it and it will not be exported.
- Attachments will be exported as long as the
complete attachment path is in the CSV cell. If
there are multiple attachments the must be
separated by a delimiter (semi colon ";"). See
the example image below in
Sample CSV file to be imported (viewed in Excel) - Figure 1
Make sure you also specify - Options - Other Options - List Services Web Serice URL